Please click on the Question link below to access the Answer.
- I will be a senior at the time of application and will be graduating in May with a B.A. I noticed that it says that applicants must have a degree. I will have my degree at the beginning of the fellowship. Am I eligible to apply?
- How much does G.P.A. weigh in on your decision of who is accepted?
- Do you have to be enrolled at Sacramento State in order to apply for a fellowship?
- Are the Capital Fellows required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)?
- Are applicants already pursuing an M.A. degree evaluated on a different basis?
- I am interested in the fellowship opportunities, but as a forthcoming law school graduate am curious if there are legal-specific opportunities. I recognize that graduate students are encouraged to apply, but I would be particularly interested in making use of my legal degree.