Please click on the Question link below to access the Answer.
- How are the fellowships funded?
- I would rather do my fellowship outside of Sacramento. Is this possible?
- Since I would earn credit at Sacramento State does that mean that I am enrolled in a graduate program at Sacramento State, or that I would have the option to attend and would start with 12 units?
- I would like to send in an application for the fellowship, but I am currently abroad. Will you accept international postmarks?
- When do applicants receive notification of their selection for interviews?
- When and where are the interviews? Is it possible to interview for multiple fellowships?
- With the interviews taking place in the first two weeks of May, they may conflict with final exams week and/or commencement weekend. What can be done to accommodate for this?
- Is an in-person interview required for those applicants who are invited to interview or can it be conducted by teleconference?
- Is it possible to defer your placement as a Capital Fellow?