Letters of Recommendation
Please click on the Question link below to access the Answer.
- To whom should letters of recommendation they be addressed?
- What should be included in the letter of recommendation and how should it be presented?
- Can the letters of recommendation be sent separately from the application packet and if so, how should they address their letters so you know it is part of my application?
- I have been out of college for many years. Do I still have to submit a letter of recommendation from a professor?
- If I am planning to apply for more than one fellowship, do I need separate references for each one, or can I get three references and copy them and use them for all the Capital Fellowships for which I plan to apply?
- One of my letters of recommendation is from a campus letter service which does not release letters to students. Can I have that letter sent directly?