CAMP provides a family-like atmosphere. Together, students take many classes, study, share housing, socialize and participate in many special activities. CAMP's dedicated staff is committed to helping you succeed at California State University, Sacramento. CAMP students complete their first year and graduate at a higher rate than other students.
CAMP can help you:
- Complete the forms necessary for admission, financial aid and other university services.
- Adjust to college life through individual and group counseling.
- Develop a support system to improve your study skills and to learn college survival skills.
- Connect to other support programs on campus
- Identify resources to help you persist and ultimately graduate from college
Obtain tutors for assistance in basic skills and specific courses; Receive supplemental financial assistance for books, supplies, health insurance and transportation. Some students may possibly receive additional funds for living expenses based on individual need; Introduce you to other CSUS programs which will provide you with on-going support services throughout your college years.