Employers: On-Campus Recruitment
The On-Campus Recruitment Program enables employers to interview graduating seniors and alumni at Sacramento State. The Career Center acquires six private interview rooms that can be reserved during the recruitment season. The program is managed by our on-line career services management system; Career Connection which is accessible to the recruiter as well as Sacramento State students and alumni 24/7. To get started in the On Campus Recruitment program, please register with Career Connection.
Fall 2015 Recruitment Season
- To Be Announced
To submit a request for an On-Campus Recruitment schedule:
- Login to your Career Connection account.
- Select the "On Campus Interviews" tab at the top of your account page.
- Select the "Schedules" tab on the On Campus Interviews page.
- Select "Request A Schedule" & submit your request.
- Allow up to 48 hours for Career Center staff to review your request and contact you regarding your schedule.
To be eligible for an On-Campus Recruitment schedule employers must be filling an internship position or offering a professional career opportunity requiring a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
Organizations requiring a monetary investment from candidates are excluded from participation in the On-campus Recruitment Program. Third party recruiters and staffing companies are equally excluded from participating in this program.
The Career Center offers two options for candidate selection. Career Center staff will review the process in its entirety with recruiters once a schedule has been confirmed; however, we have provided a brief description:
- ½ Open, ½ Pre-Select Schedule - The Career Center will block half of the interview times for candidates pre-selected by the recruiter (from the qualified pool of applicants in Career Connection). The remaining interview times will be filled by students on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact Kate Fickbohm, Employer Relations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to select this option.
- Open Schedule - All available interview times will be filled by students on a first come, first serve basis.
Employers who recruit at Sacramento State must meet all of the criteria established in the Career Center Employer Handbook, adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines and the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Conduct.
All On-Campus Recruitment requests are approved at the discretion of the Career Center, and we reserve the right to choose not to approve a schedule if it does not appear to support the best interests of students and/or the University.
Employer Relations Coordinator