HHS Career Information
Appointments and Drop-in Services
The Academic Advising and Career Center offers career counseling services for HHS students in the Academic Advising and Career Center, Lassen Hall 1013 on a walk-in basis. Follow-up appointments are also available in the Career Center.
- Finding internships, volunteer experiences or part-time jobs
- Developing resumes and cover letters
- Exploring career options by major and/or concentration
- Choosing/changing a major and/or career path
- Learning job search strategies
- Using Career Connection (online job listings)
Walk-in Hours in the Academic Advising and Career Center
Lassen Hall 1013: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Upcoming Events: Fall 2013
- Resume Makeover/Speed Interviews: September 17 in University Ballroom
- Career Fair: September 25 in University Ballroom
- Etiquette Dinner: November 6 in Redwood room, University Union
Academic Department Links: