HHS Career Information
Appointments and Drop-in Services
The Career Center offers career counseling services for HHS students in the Academic Advising and Career Center, Lassen Hall 1013 on a walk-in basis. Follow-up appointments are also available in the Career Center.
- Finding internships, volunteer experiences or part-time jobs
- Developing resumes and cover letters
- Exploring career options by major and/or concentration
- Choosing/changing a major and/or career path
- Learning job search strategies
- Using Career Connection (online job listings)
Walk-in Hours in the Career Center
Lassen Hall 1013: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Upcoming Events: Fall 2015
- Resume Makeover/Speed Interviews- October 2 in University Union Ballroom from noon - 3pm.
- Career Fair- October 6th in University Union Ballroom from 10am - 2pm.
- Pathways to Public Service: Federal and State Careers - October 29th in the University Union, Redwood Room from 5pm - 8pm
- Etiquette Dinner - November 4th in the University Union Ballroom from 5pm - 8pm. RSVP required.
Academic Department Links: