Portfolium is an online portfolio and professional social media platform developed to showcase academic and career achievements. A free tool for students and alumni, Portfolium offers users the opportunity to professionally network and market their experience to employers.
Benefits and Features of Portfolium
- Showcase talents, skills and experience so employers can find the talent they are seeking
- Free for Sacramento State students and alumni
- Accounts never expire and have no storage limits
- Highlights leadership experience and campus involvement
- Ability to sync and update user’s social media platforms, including LinkedIn and Facebook
- Easily loads projects, designs and samples in the form of PowerPoints, videos, images, PDFs and excel files from a computer desktop, Google Drive, Dropbox, email servers and more
- Imbeds videos and content from YouTube, Vimeo and Prezi with options to title and add descriptions
Create Your Portfolium Account Today!
Step 1: Click HERE to be redirected to the login page for Portfolium
Step 2: Enter your SacLink email in the provided field under where it says “Create a Portfolium account” and press the “continue” button
Step 3: Next, a new page will load that states you already have an account, as Sacramento State has provided Portfolium accounts for all students. Press the “Resend Welcome Email” to receive an email with login instructions to your SacLink email inbox.
Step 4: Check your SacLink email and follow the instructions provided in order to successfully create your account and be added to Sacramento State’s student and alumni network. If you do not see the welcome email in your inbox, check your junk mail/clutter box within your email account.
Career Center Assistance
Learn tips to improve and showcase your Portfolium account by visiting the Career Center today.