Welcome to the training site for new WCM users. This site is designed to be used by newcomers to the WCM system, located at cascade.csus.edu.
Users must request access to the WCM server via Web Services. Once they are approved, they can log into the system using their Saclink ID.
Benefits of using the WCM
Managing your website in the WCM offers the following benefits:
- Ensure that all templates are accessible for the Accessible Technology Initiative
- Focus on updating content instead of tinkering with HTML
- Versioning and rollbacks
- Compare previous versions
- Link checking
- Workflow - managers can approve changes before they go live (optional)
- Simplified user interface
About the WCM
The WCM is an enterprise-grade content management system called Hannon Hill Cascade Server. For more information, check Hannon Hill's user community.