Open A Page
The Asset Tree is the primary way of getting around the WCM. It works just like the Dreamweaver or Windows Explorer tree, with the ability to expand folders by clicking the + next to a folder name.
Step 1: To select a page, navigate to its location from the "Site Selector"(1). A page can also be access by using the "Search" option(2). This is in cases where the page destination is unknown in the WCM.
Step 2: Select the page from Asset Tree(Note: index refers to the main home page). Select an option from the tab to begin the interaction with the page. The discription of each tab is listed under "Tabs Description".
- View: The default view of the page in WCM.
- Edit: Opens the page in edit screen where chages, additions, deletions can be made to the information on the page.
- Move/Rename: Allows the user to move the file to another location in the WCM file folder group
- Copy: Allows user to copy a page or an image. This is used when pages are relatively thesame with minor chages. Note: All copies must be renmame.
- Publish: The page within the WCM can now be place on the web. Note: The user must have permission to publish.
- Relationships: This will display relationships of this page to other assets that referto it.
- More: Allows the user to delete files, chage system name, revert to a former version of the page, and more.