The following titles are currently available through the Center for Collaborative Policy. For recommendations by topic see the side bar.
- Consensus Building and Complex Adaptive Systems. 1999. Journal of the American Planning Association. Judith Innes and David Booher.
- Consensus Building as Role Playing and Bricolage. 1999. Journal of the American Planning Association. Judith Innes and David Booher.
- A New Paradigm: Government Reform in the Information Age. 2000. Metro Investment Report. David Booher and Judith Innes.
- Network Power in Collaborative Planning. 2001. Journal of Planning Education and Research. David Booher and Judith Innes.
- Collaborative Policymaking: Governance through Dialogue. 2003. In Deliberative Policy Analysis: Understanding Governance in the Network Society, Cambridge University Press. Judith Innes and David Booher.
- Reframing Public Participation: Strategies for the 21st Century. 2004. Planning Theory and Practice. Vol. 5, No. 4, 419–436. Judith Innes and David Booher.
- Collaborative Governance Practices and Democracy. 2005. National Civic Review. David Booher.
- "Informality as a Planning Strategy: Collaborative Water Management in the CALFED Bay-Delta Program" by Judith E. Innes, Sarah Connick, and David Booher, Journal of the American Planning Association 73 (2), Spring 2007, pp. 195-210.
- "Collaborative Governance" by David E. Booher, Encyclopedia of Public Administration and Public Policy, 2007.
- "Collaborative Governance Practices and Democracy," by David E. Booher, National Civic Review, 2005.