The Center for Collaborative Policy, California State University, Sacramento is now recruiting for a Senior-Level Mediator/Facilitator with experience in mediating, facilitating and managing projects involving complex public policy and political issues that engage a diverse range of stakeholders and/or the public. The successful applicants will have demonstrated experience in:
- Developing and executing collaborative processes such as assessments, multi-party consensus-building and dispute resolution, public engagement, visioning, and strategic planning.
- Working with government officials at various levels, with a solid understanding of political dynamics as well as how public policy is developed and implemented.
- Preparing detailed and clear analyses of qualitative information, often leading to written findings/recommendations and oral presentations.
- Working impartially with stakeholders and colleagues with very diverse backgrounds, styles and perspectives.
Senior Mediators/Facilitators are responsible for:
- Routinely bringing client business and billable hours into the Center.
- Exercising a high degree of organizational leadership within the Center.
- Managing client cases with a very high degree of policy, political and stakeholder complexity.
- Serving as formal supervisors of record with the University.
Recruitment Range: $7,083 - $8,750.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
The position will be located in the Center’s Sacramento office or other major metropolitan areas in the state, depending on the Center’s business needs. Attractive University benefits are provided, including retirement benefits with the California Public Employees' Retirement System. Application review will begin on August 6, 2015, and continue until the position is filled.
For further information and to view duties, qualifications and application process, see: http://www.csus.edu/about/employment/.
The website Job Identification number is 101390.
All submissions are done electronically.
California State University, Sacramento is an Equal Opportunity/ADA employer. For more information on the Center for Collaborative Policy, see www.csus.edu/ccp.