Please note that all applicants must register and apply through the Sacramento State Employment Opportunities website.
Job AnnouncementSenior-Level Mediator/Facilitator
The Center for Collaborative Policy, California State University, Sacramento is now recruiting for a Senior-Level Mediator/Facilitator. The successful applicant will have demonstrated senior-level experience in:
- Independently mediating, facilitating and managing client cases involving very complex public policy and political issues that engage a diverse range of stakeholders and/or the public.
- Developing and executing collaborative processes such as assessments, multi-party consensus-building and dispute resolution, public engagement, visioning, and strategic planning.
- Preparing detailed and clear analyses of qualitative information, often leading to written findings and recommendations.
- Attracting revenue-generating clients and developing/implementing business development strategies.
- Exercising a high level of organizational leadership within the Center.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Attractive University benefits are provided, including retirement benefits with the California Public Employees' Retirement System. Application review will begin on January 4, 2013 and continue until the position is filled. For further information and to view duties, qualifications and application process, see: http://www.csus.edu/about/employment/ The website Job Identification number is 100755. All submissions are done electronically. California State University, Sacramento is an equal opportunity/ADA employer.