Collaborative Policy and Conflict Resolution
- Assist government agencies and stakeholders to address their key interests and develop sound public policies.
- Confidentially assess stakeholder interests and associated conditions to inform process design.
- Mediate public policy and related conflicts among governmental and/or non-governmental stakeholders.
- Find innovative solutions to complex policy dilemmas and build broad support for implementation.
Collaborative Public Participation
- Create effective communication and dialogue between government agencies and the communities affected by their decisions.
- Design engaging graphical materials to inform stakeholder communities.
- Build capacity for effective communication and interaction between elected officials, agency leaders, non-governmental organizations, and other stakeholders.
- Employ high and low tech methods to elicit public knowledge.
Strategic Planning, Visioning, and Organizational Development
- Assist organizations to successfully navigate transition.
- Help equip organizations to employ new strategies, methods, and systems.
- Support organization leaders to achieve mission-critical roles and results.
- Deliver highly interactive, customized learning experiences related to collaborative processes.
- Share knowledge to enhance collaborative problem solving skills.
- Build capacity of all stakeholders to participate effectively in collaborative processes.
- Enhance the practice of collaborative policy processes and public engagement.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of collaborative projects.
- Build the theory underlying collaborative democratic process.