*You will need Adobe Reader to view the application packet and recommendation form.
There is no deadline for applying to the CCR Scholars Program.
Students may apply to Sacramento State and the CCR Scholars Program simultaneously, but must be accepted to the University before they are eligible to receive services.
A complete application includes:
- Completed Application Form
- Signed Student Agreement Form
- Signed Consent Form
- 1 Recommendation Forms from a teacher, counselor, employer, community member, coach, etc.
(These to be emailed separately by the person who completed the form or you may use a previous letter of recommendation)
Submit Your Application
Students to Submit applications:
- Download Application Forms (see right)
- Complete Application Forms & Personal Statement
- Attach Application Forms & Personal Statement to email and send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may also mail or hand-deliver your Application Forms and Personal Statement to:
College & Career Ready Scholars Program
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street, Library North 4023
Sacramento, CA 95819-6054