Who can apply to CCR Scholars?
Only students whose high school or community college has a partnership with Sacramento State may apply. Ask your school counselor whether or not you meet this requirement.
To remain eligible, you must abide by the terms outlined in the CCR Scholars Student Agreement:
- Maintain an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Maintain enrollment of 12 units of coursework each semester and/or complete a minimum of 6 units per semester of remedial courses.
- Successful completion of all remediation requirements.
- Maintain continuous enrollment at Sacramento State, unless formal leave of absence is granted.
- Meet with CCR staff twice a semester.
- Allow monitoring of my student academic performance via progress reports facilitated by CCR staff.
- Participate in 2 campus events of your choosing per semester.
- “Give back” to other potential K-12 students and the CCR Program by facilitating outreach presentations to area schools.