The Importance of Collaboration
Regional Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) have been implemented among the three educational segments (K-12, Community Colleges, and Sacramento State) to ensure a seamless pathway to collectively prepare our students for college success. The MOU agreements have the following goals:
- Maximizing student learning during the high school senior year
- Increasing the number and percentages of college-ready graduates qualifying for admission to Sacramento State or the community colleges.
- Implementing pathways that align curricula, expectations, and standards.
- Reducing the number or assessments required for course placement.
- Increasing the number of high school graduates placing directly into college-level courses.
3 Intersegmental Partnerships Currently in Our Region
- Sierra College/Placer USD/El Dorado USD/Sacramento State
- Woodland Community College/Woodland JUSD/Sacramento State
- Sacramento City College/Sacramento USD/Sacramento State
The following counties are within Sacramento State's CCR service area:
- El Dorado
For more information regarding Regional Partnership opportunities, please contact:
Dr. Joy L. Salvetti