Sac State Serves Participant Registration and Mailing List
Sac State Serves is a community service program open to the campus community. Faculty, staff, students, and alumni are invited to take part in local, single-day service projects throughout the year.
Sac State Serves strives to be a family friendly program, though not all activities may be appropriate for minors. Individuals under age 18 will be notified of site specific policies and eligibility restrictions. All guests must accompany a participating Sacramento State sponsor (current faculty, staff, student, or alumni) and individually register in advance.
Volunteer signup for "Sac State's 5k Fun Run" is now OPEN!
To sign up for an upcoming Sac State Serves event, or to join our mailing list, please complete the fields below. If an event has a participation capacity (indicated when applicable) and is filled, you will be notified as soon as possible prior to the event date.
- To join the mailing list, provide your name and email, check the mailing list box, select your affiliation (staff, faculty, student, or alumni), and submit.
- To register for an event, complete all fields below and check the box next to the event(s) you wish to attend. If you do not sign up for a specific event, or if all events are listed as closed or full, you will be added only to our mailing list to learn about future activities.
- No special characters are currently allowed in the First Name or Last Name fields. Special characters include all punctuation marks.
- All participants must be individually registered using separate online form submissions. Guest registrations must identify the registered Sac State student, faculty, staff, or alumni who will be attending as their sponsor (separate registration required; cannot submit more than one person per form). Sac State Serves reserves the right to limit guest participation depending on event capacity and program needs. Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All events require a full time committment; partial shifts are not available. Please only register for events for which you are available during the entire time listed.
- If an event is marked CLOSED or FULL, we are unable to accept any additional volunteers.