Where Can I Get Help?
Looking for a way to get all your ‘Getting In’ questions
answered? Look no further. Finding answers is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Get Help...On our campus. Visit California State University, Sacramento
From your Sacramento State Admissions Representative
- Schedule a campus tour
and be led by your very own student ambassador. Get questions answered by a Sacramento State student.
Get the real scoop of what it is like to be a Hornet!
- Attend an undergraduate admission advising session. Read more about the five 'Ws'—who, what, where, when and why: who we are, what we can do for you, where, when and how to apply, and why you should choose Sac State.
- Call or come visit our Welcome Center during our regular business hours
- Call Sac State Admissions (916) 278-7766
- Locate the Admissions Representative for your school at the Counselor Connection page
- Visit us at your local college night
- Check out our Outreach Calendar to see when we are going to be in your area