Department of Chemistry
Why study chemistry at Sacramento State University?
Superior undergraduate experience
* Approved by the American Chemical Society
* Individual attention by faculty
* Extensive, independent laboratory work
* Undergraduate research opportunities
* Professionally active faculty committed to fine teaching
* Excellent facilities
* Extensive range of modern chemical instrumentation for
use by undergraduates
2013-2014 Faculty Endowment for Student Scholarship Award Recipients
We are pleased to announce the recipients of the 2013-2014 Faculty Endowment for Student Scholarship Awards.
- Lauren Littell, Biochemistry
- Adam Ung, Chemistry
Award recipients are recognized for their academic achievement and promise of continued academic success, service and contributions to the student’s major department, college, the university and/or the community at-large, and articulation of future educational/career goals.
We extend our warmest congratulations to this year’s recipients.
Dr. Linda Roberts, Chair
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6057