Career and Technical Studies
A partnership program with the College of Continuing Education.
The Bachelor of Science in Career and Technical Studies degree is offered through the College of Continuing Education. Although the program is offered through the College of Continuing Education, its academic home is with the Undergraduate Studies area in the College of Education.
To enroll in this program, visit the College of Continuing Education. You can review the academic details for this degree below.
Career and Technical Studies programs prepare instructors and trainers to work in junior colleges, technical colleges, industrial training programs, and other setting that focus on vocational knowledge. The modern working world is changing rapidly and lifelong training is becoming an integral part of the work experience. Graduates of the CTS program help train adult workers in the skills needed to keep up with the changing workforce landscape.
- Teacher in regional occupation programs, private post-secondary institutions, community colleges, correctional facilities and adult schools.
- Trainers and facilitators in public or private industry.
- School and career counselors.
- Human resource recruiters and placement personnel.
- Mediators and labor relations specialist.
- Educational administrators.
- School-to-work coordinators.
- Learning specialists.
- Administrators, managers and supervisors in public or private industry.
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Consultants in business, industry, and education.
Bachelor of Science
Phone: (916) 278-4813 | Office: Napa Hall 2008 | Email:email@example.com
Phone: (916) 278-3496 | Office: Eureka Hall 406 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mail Address
College of Education, Undergraduate Studies: Career and Technical Studies
3000 State University Drive East
Sacramento, California 95819-6079