Contact Information and Office Hours
|Contact Information||Office Hours|
Eureka Hall 324
Friday: 11:00 - 1:00 pm (EUR 324)
Joined Faculty: August 2004
Areas Research/Scholarly Activity
- Mobile Cloud Learning
- Technology Emphasis in Common Core State Standards
- Gifted and Talent Education
- ePortfolio in Teacher Education
- Interactive Technology
- Applications of Technology to Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Online Delivery Systems and Methods for Pre-service and In-Service Professional Development
- K-12 Curriculum Development and Implementation
- EDTE 330 - Educational Technology Lab
- EDTE 331 - Educational Technology Lab
- EDTE 373A - Assessment Lab I
- EDS 291 - Technology in Special Education
- EDTE 232 - Educational Applications
- EDTE 507 - iMet Culminating Experience
- EDTE 283 - Staff Development and Presentation Applications
- EDTE 235 - Enhancing Curriculum with Multimedia & Web
- EDTE 280 - Fundamentals of Online Pedagogy
- EDTE 299 Special Problems
- EDTE 282 - Strategies for Presentations
Ph.D. Curriculum and Instruction
The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Anticipated July 2004.
Dissertation Title: Elementary Science Teacher Experiences of Learning in A Computer-Mediated Communication Context in A Distance Education Environment.
Robert E. Yager, Ph.D., Adviser
Comprehensive areas: Instructional Technologies, K-12 Education, Geography
M.A. Curriculum and Instruction: Emphasis Science Education
Penn State University, University Park, State College, PA, 1999
Thesis Title: Science Education: Toward Cultural Perspective in Taiwan
Tom Dana, Ph.D., Adviser
B.A. Science and Mathematics Education
National Taipei Teacher’s College, Taipei, Taiwan, 1995
- Machado, J. L., & Chung, C.J. (2015) "Integrating Technology: The Principals' Role and Effects." International Education Studies; Vol. 8, No. 5; 2015; ISSN 1913-9020 E-ISSN 1913-9039. Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education.
- Wang, Y., Chung, C.J. (2014) “Using Clickers to Enhance Student Learning in Mathematics.” International Education Studies; Vol. 7, No. 10; 2014; ISSN 1913-9020 E-ISSN 1913-9039. Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education.
- Chung, C.J. (2012) “Future of Technology.” in International Education and Human Development. M.E. Sharp Publisher.
Last updated: 25 August 2015
Update Your Profile Link