Scholarship: A.C. Nielsen International Bilingual/Multicultural Education Scholarship
- minimum 3.0 GPA;
- limited to accepted or enrolled students in the teaching credential program with the Bilingual Authorization;
- financial need is required;
- must be enrolled at least half time at time of award
- Submit a personal statement (typed, two-pages, double- spaced) to include: a. Reasons for pursuing teaching b. Methods of financing your education and how you would use scholarship funds c. Future career objectives.
- Submit a list of experiences related to working with children or youth beginning with the most recent. List dates, settings, student populations (age/grade level and diversity level), responsibilities, and supervision.
- Two letters of recommendation are required. Letters must be on letterhead and no older than one year from date of scholarship application submission, and should be relevant to your educational endeavors (please scan letters together in one document, as the program only allows you to download one document).
About the Sponsor
Scholarship for students enrolled in the single subjects or multiple subjects Bilingual/Multicultural Education teacher preparation program. Eligibility includes a minimum GPA of 3.0. Selection will be made by the faculty in the Bilingual/Multicultural Education Department. Amount varies from $300-$500.