Reasonable accommodations will be made for all guests with disabilities. Due to space limitations, disabled seating is reserved for the disabled guest and one escort; family members can meet disabled guests and their escort at the Special Guest Services table at the conclusion of the ceremony.
- Hearing Assistance—A sign language interpreter will be on the stage, as well as displayed on the jumbo-tron for all ceremonies.
- Graduate Seating—If you are in need of special seating accommodations, please contact the commencement office and your respective college to make arrangements.
- Sleep Train Arena Seating—If your family or guests are in need of special seating, report to the Special Services table inside the main entrance for assistance.
- Restrooms—Wheelchair accessible restrooms are located throughout the arena on the concourse level. Restrooms are clearly marked.
- Handicapped Accessible Parking—To locate accessible parking, please park in Parking Lot H (Map). Please enter through Toll Plaza 5. For your convenience, you may also drop patrons off in front of the Box Office.
For other reasonable accommodations needs for the Commencement Ceremony please contact the Commencement office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 278–4724.