Developing Hispanic Serving Institution - Project INSPIRE
Analytics Minigrant Program 2017-2018
Applications can be downloaded here: (Fillable Application PDF, RFP Instructions) Please note, you will need to download the application and open it with Acrobat in order to fill in the form correctly.
You will need to submit your application at the Center for Teaching and Learning. Deadline to submit your applicaiton is Monday Dec. 19, 2016.
The Analytics Minigrant Program is a competitive grant programs funded by the Developing Hispanic Serving Institution (DHSI) Project INSPIRE. The goal of the DHSI Project INSPIRE is to increase the number and proportion of Hispanic and high-need students who are successful in college and attain timely degree completion. This minigrant program supports research to improve student learning, course design degree completion and close the achievement gap.
Analytics Program Grant Program Objectives:
- Support research on learning and student success that enable faculty and program directors to document student outcomes and make improvements at the course and program level that will improve learning, course pass rates, and reduce bottlenecks to degree completion.
Eligibility and Scope of Funding:
- All Sacramento State faculty, staff, and administrators are eligible to apply.
- For the academic year 2017/2018 it is anticipated that 5 awards at $5000 will be made
How to apply for funding
DHSI INSPIRE Analytics Minigrant instructions and applications may be downloaded and submitted electronically.
- Instructions: Request for Proposals: Analytics Program Minigrants
- Application: Fillable Application PDF
Submit completed application to the Center for Teaching and Learning at: firstname.lastname@example.org