Individual And Department Consultations
Dr. Lynn M. Tashiro, Director of the Center for Teaching & Learning, and faculty mentors (see Faculty Mentoring Faculty for a current list) are available to meet with individual faculty from all disciplines in private, confidential settings.
Departmental Consultations are available through the director. Workshops are tailored to your department needs.
Individual/Department Consultation topics may include:
- Enhancing student engagement
- Expanding teaching methods
- Managing classroom practices
- Creating and revising existing courses
- Improving student-faculty interaction
- Matching lectures to tests to study guides
- Interpreting student feedback
- Formative self-assessment
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call our Administrative Coordinator Laura Romo at 278-5945.