- Student Employment Opportunities
- Faculty Employment Opportunities
The English department Student Personnel Committee invites applications for the following Fall 2014 student positions:
|ENGL 1X Tutorial Instructor||ISA||$12.00/hour, 3-9 hours/week|
|ENGL 109X Tutorial Instructor||ISA||$12.00/hour, 3-9 hours/week|
|Graduate Facilitator for Large Lecture Classes (ENGL 16, 40A, or 50A)||ISA||$12.00/hour, up to 108 hours/semester|
|Teaching Associate||TA||$627.00/month for 6 months|
|University Reading & Writing Center Graduate Associate Coordinator||GA||$465.75/month for 5 months|
|University Reading & Writing Center Tutor||ISA||$12.00/hour, 1-10 hours per week|
|GWAR Student Assistant||SA||$11.09/hour, approximately 30 hours/semester|
For all student positions except the GWAR Student Assistant position:
- Complete an English Department Student Employment Application and required attachments (described in Section III of the application form). Applicants need only submit one department application regardless of the number of positions for which they are applying.
- Complete an appropriate University application for each desired position:
- for each ISA position, complete a University Instructional Student Assistant Application
- for each GA and/or TA position, complete a University Graduate Assistant/Teaching Associate Application
- Submit all completed forms and attachments to Calaveras 103 by the application deadline listed below.
Please note: If you are currently working for the English department and would like to return to your current position, you will still need to reapply as outlined above. However, you will not be required to resubmit a statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, or transcripts. Please see the English Department Student Employment Application form for complete instructions.
To apply for the GWAR Student Assistant position: Submit a cover letter and resume to Angela Stephenson either by email (email@example.com) or in person (CLV 101).
Application forms and attachments are due to Calaveras 103 by 12PM on Monday, April 21, 2014.
Download our student employment ad for complete job descriptions, job duties, hours, and compensation information. If you have further questions, please visit Calaveras 102 or call 916-278-5747.
Please visit the Office of Human Resources website for information on faculty vacancies: http://www.csus.edu/hr/facultyvacancies/vacancies.html.
English Department | California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6075 | (916) 278-6586
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.