Student Services Agreement Form
EOP is designed to support your educational goals; we are here to help you academically succeed. We will provide the services below from enrollment at Sacramento State through your senior year. Please review the statements below describing the requirements and services offered.
- I agree to participate in the EOP Summer Bridge program. This is a summer program held at Sacramento State beginning the first week in July through August (Dates to be determined).
- I agree to maintain full-time enrollment (12 units) per semester in order to be eligible for the EOP Grant (as stated in the EOP Grant Criteria) and my full time financial aid awards.
- If my GPA should fall below a 2.00 or if am placed on Academic Probation, I agree to meet with my EOP counselor for advising, academic planning, and/or counseling.
- I agree to seek tutorial assistance in EOP as directed by my instructor, counselor, or teaching assistant.
- I agree to have my course schedule revised if necessary to be in accordance with EOP program requirements.
As a First Year Student: Fall Semester and Spring Semester
- I agree to participate in the EOP Learning Communities Program in the fall semester. Placement in a learning community will be contingent upon my EPT/ELM test scores, my class level standing, and my EOP admission status.
- I agree to meet with my EOP counselor at least once per semester, or as requested by my counselor.
- I agree to participate in the spring semester Transitions Program, which requires enrollment in Ethnic Studies 98. As a part of this program, I agree to meet with my EOP Counselor at least twice in the spring semester or as instructed by EOP.
As a Continuing Student: Second Year through Graduation
- If my GPA should fall below a 2.00 or if am placed on Academic Probation, I agree to meet with my EOP counselor for advising, academic planning, and/or counseling and agree to have a “hold” placed on my registration until said meeting is complete
- I agree to meet the terms of my reinstatement contract in consultation with an EOP Counselor if I should become academically disqualified from the University, as an undeclared student.
- As long as you remain an undeclared major, EOP will serve as your major department and you are required to meet with an EOP counselor once a semester until you declare a major.
- I understand that an EOP Counselor can refer me to a Faculty Mentor in my selected College or major and agree to meet with a Faculty Mentor once a semester.
- I agree to attend any other retention services offered by EOP that will promote my academic success in the University.
University Advising Policy
I understand that University policy requires me to seek and meet with an advisor in my major academic department.
I understand that failure to meet the terms of this agreement may result in a "hold" being placed on my registration or I can be terminated from EOP. If terminated, I understand that I will not be eligible for the EOP Grant, EOP program services, and that my admission status from the university may be withdrawn.
I also understand that if I do not agree with the terms of this agreement, I will inform the EOP program of my decision NOT to participate within 2 weeks of receipt of this document.
~ Educational Opportunity Program ~
(OPTIONAL) The EOP Student Agreement Form is available to download (pdf format) at the following link: EOP Student Services Agreement Form. This may take 1 minute to download. If you do not have 4.0 or better, click Adobe to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.