Transfer EOP Application Process
EOP at Sacramento State is different than EOP&S at the Community college. The EOP grant, advising requirements and other services received at the CCC, will be different. Our emphasis is on thorough, timely advising and career guidance. Due to financial limitations, not all students will receive the EOP grant.
In order to complete your EOP application, it is critical that you meet the deadlines below:
Please Note: EOP receives close to 4,000 applications, we only accept 200 Transfer applicants. Failure to adhere to a deadline will result in your EOP application being withdrawn from consideration.
1. Sacramento State Admissions: Priority filing period October 1st - November 30th
- You must apply for admission to Sacramento State before applying to EOP!
- Complete the EOP section in the admissions application (section 11) & submit your online Sacramento State Admissions Application at www.csumentor.edu
- Once you submit your Admissions application and it is determined that you are eligible, you will automatically receive access to the online EOP Application.
Note: A separate application is required for EOP
2. EOP Application: Priority filing period October 1st – November 30th
- Complete and submit your online EOP Application at www.csumentor.edu.
- Submit one Recommendation Letter – by January 15th, 2015
3. $55 Application Filing Fee deadline: December 18th
4. Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Financial Aid) Priority Filing Period: January 1st to March 2nd To apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA) go to www.fafsa.ed.gov. AB 540 & Dream Act Students apply at www.csac.ca.gov
- To apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA) go to www.fafsa.ed.gov
- To register for a PIN# go to www.pin.ed.gov. Your PIN can be used each year to electronically apply for federal student aid and to access your Federal Student Aid records online.
5. Create your SacLink account
- You will receive a Sac State ID on you Application Acknowledgment letter. You will use this ID to set up your SacLink account. To register for a SacLink accounts go to: www.csus.edu/saclink/settingUp.stm
SacLink is your point of entry to Sacramento State information resources and the gateway to the Internet. When you create a SacLink account, you are establishing a Global ID that is used to identify each student. SacLink was established to provide e-mail and Internet services to all students.
6. Transcripts Deadline (Showing Spring courses in progress): January 29, 2015
** Important Note: Failure to adhere to any of the posted deadlines will result in your EOP Application being withdrawn from consideration.
** Dates are subject to change.