EOP FINANCIAL AND SCHOLARSHIP RESOURCES
ALL EOP STUDENTS are encouraged to apply and complete the FAFSA before March 2nd Date. (Federal School Code: 001150)
Forgot Your FAFSA Personal Identification Number (PIN)? – ://pin.ed.gov/PINWebApp/pinindex.jsp
Financial Aid - CSUS Financial Aid Office - www.csus.edu/faid/
As a student participating in the EOP program, students who qualify for financial aid may be eligible to receive the EOP grant (EOPG). The EOP grant is determined by the Financial Aid Office and awarded based on student need and funding. To be considered, students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) which is available at www.fafsa.ed.gov
Grant Eligibility and Allocation
- EOPG recipients must have submitted a FAFSA application, an EOP application and must be admitted by EOP in order to be considered for this grant.
- EOP grant and stipend recipients must have an EFC (Expected Family Contribution) of $1,500 or less.
- If recipients GPA should fall below a 2.00 or if placed on SAP, Academic Probation or Academic Disqualification, recipients must meet with my EOP counselor for advising, academic planning, and/or counseling (1-time) per semester to go over the EOP student agreement criteria in order to be eligible for the EOPG the following academic year.
- If a recipient drop below 12 units or withdraws from the university after the census date, recipients will not have to repay the grant, but they will automatically become ineligible for the following academic year EOPG allocation.
- Grant recipients must come into EOP for academic advising to maintain ongoing eligibility for the EOP grant as noted by the EOP student agreement.
I benefited greatly from the EOP grant. Without it, I would have had a harder time financially during my college years. I also appreciated the counselors academic advice. They were very helpful and knowledgeable. – Magaly Ortega, 2013 graduate.
Scholarships - CSUS Scholarship Fund
Student Academic Success & Educational Opportunity Program - www.csus.edu/eop/Scholarship%20Resources.html
Financial Aid & Scholarships - www.csus.edu/faid/Scholarships/index.html
ASI, Sacrament State - www.asi.csus.edu/scholarships-grants/asi-scholarships/
Undocumented Student - www.quakerundocumentedstudentscholarship.org/application.html
Alumni Center Scholarships - www.csus.edu/alum/forstudents/scholarships.html
Other Search Engines
www.hacu.net - http://www.hacu.net/hacu/default.asp
www.latinocollegedollars.org - www.latinocollegedollars.org/
www.collegefund.org - www.collegefund.org/
www.uncf.org - www.uncf.org/
www.college-scholarships.com/free_scholarship_searches.html - www.college-scholarships.com/free_scholarship_searches.html
Financial Aid for Minority Students - www.onlineschools.org/financial-aid/minority/
Are you a Transfer? EOP ARISE PROJECT