Some texts might be available as ecopies. Explore this with the bookstore personnel
Please note that the bookstore might have some of the texts for SWRK 153 & 150 available for rental at about half the purchase cost. (contact the bookstore for more information Phone # 916 278-6447).
These are the questions to be answered:
- Who are mandated reporters?
- Identify 6-8 professionals who are mandated by law to report cases of suspected child abuse
- Provide an example of a situation where a report might be made by a member of the public, but no investigation will be done
- In your judgment after viewing this video what are the primary reasons or concerns that will or should make a person call in a report to Child Protective Services (CPS)?
- What situation or circumstances makes a person a mandated reporter?
Undergraduate Director and teaching Welcome Video for BASW Students
SWRK 153 and
Syllabi for these classes will be available by September 2014 semester
ACSWE Conference Presentation Curacao July 2013