Consortium agreements are available on a semester-by-semester basis (Summer and Winter Sessions are excluded). Courses taken at another institution must apply toward your degree at Sacramento State. The units enrolled at Sacramento State and the host campus are considered when determining Federal Aid. State Aid is based on tuition fees assessed at Sacramento State.
Fall 2015 deadline: September 28, 2015
Form Available: November 2, 2015
Deadline: February 19, 2016
- A completed financial aid file
- Current awards must include Pell Grant eligibility
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units at Sacramento State (wait list not counted)
- Coursework must be degree applicable and transferrable
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards
- Course(s) not available for the student to enroll at Sacramento State
Refer to the Consortium Agreement for specific Consortium Terms and Conditions
- Notify the Financial Aid Office within 7 days of withdrawal from any course at the host campus
- Do not substitute/change courses at the host campus once Consortium Agreement has been submitted
- Provide official academic transcripts to the Office of the Registrar within 30 days after the semester has ended. An academic registration hold will be placed until the transcript has been received
- Provide a copy of your unofficial academic transcript to the Financial Aid Office within 30 days after the semester has ended. A financial aid hold will be placed on your account until the transcript has been received
- Participation in the Consortium Agreement is voluntary and not all community colleges participate. As a result, financial aid will be based on units only enrolled at Sacramento State
- Units attempted at another college under a consortium agreement will be included in the SAP review required of all financial aid applicants
- Students who drop units at the host campus under a consortium agreement are subject to repayment of aid
- Units at the host campus cannot exceed the number of units taken at the home campus
The information listed on this page is not inclusive of all policy and procedures. Full documentation is an absolute requirement for this process. The Consortium Agreement can be accessed (when) available in the Financial Aid Forms section of the Financial Aid website and can be submitted at the Student Services Center. Agreements are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Processing is 3 to 5 business weeks.
Please Note: Due to processing time, financial aid disbursements may be delayed. Registration fees or the balance must be paid by the posted date/deadline to avoid being dropped from semester classes.