Emergency Short Term Loan
- Form Available: August 31, 2015
- Fall 2015 Deadline: November 23, 2015
- Spring 2016 Deadline: May 2, 2016
Emergency Short Term Loans are available to enrolled Sacramento State students who encounter an unexpected emergency which results in a temporary shortage of funds. It is a zero-free interest loan from Sacramento State which must be repaid within 60 days. Short Term Loans are not available for planned expenses such as registration fees, books or rent.
Short Term Loans are not considered for students:
- Whose financial aid is delayed due to filing the financial aid application after the March 2 priority deadline
- Who fail to submit required documents in a timely manner
- As an advancement on an anticipated financial aid disbursement
- Enrolled at least half-time
- Not enrolled through Open University or the College of Continuing Education
- Have an unanticipated emergency (must be documented)
- Demonstrate ability to repay the loan within 60 days
You must meet with a Financial Aid Counselor to discuss and/or pick-up a Short Term Loan application.