2013 - 2014 Financial Aid Forms
NOTE: Some forms may be viewed and/or printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Get Acrobat Reader!
Their titles will be followed by the text "(pdf)".
Agency Verification of Food Stamp Benefits [FSV]
- Students maybe required to verify whether someone (including the student) listed in their household has received food stamp benefits. The information provided will only be used to determine financial aid eligibility and will be held confidential.
- Agency Verification of Food Stamp Benefits (pdf)
Asset Information [ASSET]
- Asset verification maybe required from the student/spouse and parent, if a dependent student.
- Asset Information form (pdf)
Clarification of Graduate Status [GRAD]
- Post-baccalaureate students may be asked to clarify their graduate status.
- Clarification of Graduate Status (pdf)
College of Continuing Education Information Request Form [CCE]
- CCE students in an eligible financial aid program, must complete the CCE Information Request form to determine eligibility for their CCE program.
- College of Continuing Education Information Request form (pdf)
Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet for Question 23 on FAFSA [FCDC]
- Students who did not answer question 23 on their FAFSA or reported a response indicating that they are ineligible for federal student aid, can use the student aid eligibility worksheet to determine eligibility. To make corrections go to www.fafsa.gov.
- Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet for Question 23 on FAFSA form (pdf)
Marital Status Verification [MARIT]
- There is a discrepancy in the marital status reported on the FAFSA for the student and /or parents. Dependent students must provide both student and parent information.
- Marital Status Verification form (pdf)
Parent Income Verification [PIV]
- Parent's must complete the Parent Income Verification form to verify their 2012 income and wage information
- Parent Income Verification form (pdf)
Parent Means of Support [PMV]
- Parent's must complete the Parent Means of Support to verify how they supported their household with little or no income in 2012
- Parent Means of Support (pdf)
Student/ Spouse Income Verification [SIV]
- The student must complete the Student Income Verification form to verify the student/spouse 2012 income and wage information.
- Student Income Verification form (pdf)
Student Means of Support [SMV]
- The student must complete the Student Means of Support to verify how they supported their household with little or no income in 2012
- Student Means of Support (pdf)
Verification of Child Support Paid [CSP]
- Verification maybe required if the student/spouse or parents (if dependent student) reported a value for child support paid on the FAFSA.
- Verification of Child Support Paid (pdf)
Verification of Household Size/Number in College [HSHD]
- Verification of household size and number in college maybe required. Dependent students must provide parents household information.
- Verification of Household Size/Number in College form (pdf)
Unclassified Graduates Questionnaire [UNGQ]
- (Post-baccalaureate) unclassified graduates maybe required to complete this form for the 2013/2014 academic year.
- Unclassified Graduates Questionnaire form (pdf)