Financial Aid Important Dates
The enrollment status of a student attending more than one school under a consortium agreement is based on all courses taken that apply to the degree or certificate at the home campus. The combination of units attempted at Sacramento State and the host campus are considered when determining financial aid.
Eligibility criteria for consortium agreement:
- Must have a minimum of 6 enrolled units (wait list not counted);
- A senior eligible to apply for graduation;
- Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards;
- Are unable to enroll in a degree objective course at Sacramento State
Student responsibility under a consortium agreement:
- To notify the Financial Aid Office within 7 days of withdrawal from any course at the host campus;
- To not substitute/change courses at the host campus;
- To provide official academic transcripts must be provided to the Office of the Registrar.
- An academic registration hold will be placed, preventing release of transcripts/diploma and enrollment;
- To provide an unofficial academic transcript to the Financial Office verifying completion of courses at the host campus.
You must meet with a Financial Aid Counselor to discuss and/or pick-up a consortium agreement. Financial Aid Counselors are available on a drop-in basis only. View Office Hours for current hours.