Summer 2013 Financial Aid
Sacramento State requires you to file both a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and a financial aid summer application. You must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units to qualify for most aid programs.
- You must file the 2012/2013 FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov to receive aid for the summer
- The summer financial aid application will be available between April 3rd through June 21, 2013
- Be sure to update your current address and/or phone number on your My Sac State account if it will change for the summer
Additional Summer Aid Eligibility Requirements
Students who were appeal approved on a SAP probation status for the Spring 2013 term, must pass the Spring term grade check to qualify for summer aid. Students who do not meet the minimum (cumulative) GPA standard or failed to meet the satisfactory pace standard for the Spring term, will have their summer aid application denied and/or will have their summer aid canceled. Appeals for summer aid will not be considered.
Summer Financial Aid Disbursements
Disbursements will occur during the first week of the last course start date in which you are enrolled. For example, if you are registered for a course that begins June 3rd and a course that begins July 15th, you will not receive your aid until the week of July 15th. Financial aid checks will be mailed to your current address on your My Sac State account or sign up for eRefund to receive your financial aid funds via direct deposit to your bank account. Go to your My Sac State Student Center to enroll for eRefund. NOTE: Summer 2013 courses are offered through the College of Continuing Education (CCE). Please visit the CCE Summer Session 2013 website for more information.
- Last day to submit an initial summer application is Friday, June 21, 2013
- Revisions will be accepted through Friday, August 16, 2013
- Last day to submit a promissory note is Tuesday, July 16, 2013