Consortium agreements are available on a semester-by-semester basis (Summer and Winter Sessions are excluded). Courses taken at another institution must apply toward your degree at Sacramento State. The units enrolled at Sacramento State and the host campus are considered when determining Federal Aid. State Aid is based on tuition fees assessed at Sacramento State.
- Fall 2016 deadline: September 26, 2016
- Spring 2017 deadline: Deadline updated to February 22, 2017
- A completed financial aid file
- Must be enrolled in at least half-time at Sacramento State (wait list not counted)
- Coursework must be degree applicable and transferrable
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards
Refer to the Consortium Agreement for specific Consortium Terms and Conditions
- Notify the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office within 7 days of withdrawal from any course at the host campus
- Do not substitute/change courses at the host campus once Consortium Agreement has been submitted
- Provide official academic transcripts to the Office of the Registrar within 30 days after the semester has ended
- Participation in the Consortium Agreement is voluntary and not all community colleges participate
- Units attempted at another college under a consortium agreement will be included in the SAP review required of all financial aid applicants
- Students who drop units at the host campus under a consortium agreement are subject to repayment of aid
The information listed on this page is not inclusive of all policy and procedures. Full documentation is an absolute requirement for this process. The Consortium Agreement is available online in the Financial Aid forms section of the Financial Aid website. Completed agreements with documentation must be submitted at the Student Service Center. Agreements are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Processing is 3 weeks.
Due to processing time, financial aid disbursements may be delayed. Tuition fees or the balance must be paid by the posted date/deadline to avoid being dropped from semester classes.