February is Financial Aid Awareness Month
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Dream Act Application are available to file online January 1 for the 2015-2016 academic year. Sacramento State Federal School Code: 001150
Which application do I use?
- Who applies using the FAFSA?
- U.S. Citizen
- Eligible non-U.S. Citizen
FAFSA available at www.fafsa.gov
- Who applies using the Dream Act application?
Why file by March 2?
- Cal Grant and Middle Class Scholarship have a set deadline of March 2
- Sacramento State's priority filing deadline for limited funded financial aid is March 2
- State University Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Federal Work Study
- Federal Perkins
Need Help Filing?
We Got You!
Come by to one of our three workshops, drop-in hours listed below.
What will you need?
Important Cal Grant Information
I've never received a Cal Grant before, what do I do?
- For additional Cal Grant eligibility requirements click here
- Be sure to answer all of the asset questions on the financial aid application to avoid any delays in determining eligibility for Cal Grant
- Monitor your Cal Grant at WebGrants 4 Students
Your Money Matters!
Financial literacy knowledge is very important in order to help you manage funds and lower your student loan and credit card indebtedness. The Student Financial Services Center (SFSC) office located in Lassen Hall 1003 offers free group and one-on-one money management sessions. For more information contact SFSC or by phone at 916-278-6736.