FINANCIAL AID AWARENESS!
There are application changes starting with the 2017-2018 academic year
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Dream Act Applications are available to file online as of October 1. For more information, visit our Early Financial Aid Application website. Sacramento State Federal School Code: 001150
Which application do I use?
- Who applies using the FAFSA?
- U.S. Citizen
- Eligible non-U.S. Citizen
FAFSA available at www.fafsa.gov
- Who applies using the Dream Act application?
Why file by March 2?
- Cal Grant and Middle Class Scholarship have a set deadline of March 2
- Sacramento State's priority filing deadline for limited funded financial aid is March 2
- State University Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Federal Work Study
- Federal Perkins
Need Help Filing?
EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!
Come by to one of the workshops during drop-in hours listed below
Days Times Location
Oct. 27, 2016, Nov. 10, 2016 and Jan. 31, 2017 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Redwood Room, University Union
Feb. 2 and Feb. 21, 2017 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Welcome Center, Lassen Hall
You must have a valid parking permit to park in the student designated parking areas.