If not attending the 2017-2018 academic year, submit the Change in Aid Request form and enter your intent to not attend in the "Additional Comments" seciton of the form.

Update your unit load in your Student Center, Accept/Decline awards page for the current semester.

No. Prior to each disbursement, the system will verify the number of units you are currently enrolled in and disburse aid accordingly.

The chart below summarizes the enrollment status (for aid purposes), based on unit load for undergraduates and graduates.

Enrollment Status Undergraduate Graduate
Full-Time 12+ units 7 or more units
Three Quarter - Time 9 - 11 units N/A
Half-Time 6 - 8 units 4 - 6 units