Benefits Of The Program
- Have the opportunity to meet new and continuing students with similar academic, cultural, and social interests.
- Have the opportunity to have a collaborative relationship with a Faculty Mentor within the discipline of choice.
- Gain support for academic pursuits and personal development.
- Be able to get assistance to improve academic skills such as writing, note-taking, time management, and stress management skills.
- Become aware of campus student organizations and clubs, activities and services.
- Receive assistance with course selections, majors and referrals to major advisors.
- Receive assistance with test preparation (TEAS, CBEST, CSET, WPJ).
- Opportunity to enroll in a mentoring class in the College of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies (ID 96, Soc Connect 196A & 196B; Odyssey/Government ID 198).