Support the Geology ProgramWhy Donate to Sac State Geology?
Students come first!
In this time of shrinking budgets, the squeeze is on in California. At Sacramento State, this hits the students hardest. When you make a contribution to the Geology Department, you can be assured that your help will make a direct impact on students' lives here. What's more, since many of our students end up employed in industries or government right here in the Sacramento area, you'll be helping to brighten the future and economy of Northern California.
What can your contribution do?
• Support field trips where students learn how to "do" geology.
• Provide students the opportunity to attend summer field camp.
• Help with field or laboratory expenses for student research projects.
• Enable students to attend professional conferences.
• Keep our students exposed to cutting edge technology in the lab and in the field.
• And so much more!
How do I make a contribution?
• If you have a specific area of our program that you'd like to support such as field trip costs, field vehicle maintenance/replacement, lab supplies etc, you can contact us directly by emailing email@example.com or calling (916) 278 4606.
• Or you can simply send us your tax-deductible donation made out to "The CSUS Trust Foundation". Remember to indicate on your check that the donation is for the Geology Department, and let us know any special instructions and where to send our thanks and your receipt.
Donations may be mailed directly to:
Professor Dave Evans
Department of Geology
California State University Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6043
Last Updated: March 10, 2008