Impact: Corporate Giving
Corporate support helps students who are part of the Veterans Success Center.
Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations
Invest in our region
Partnerships between Sacramento State and the business community are crucial to the long-term vitality of the Sacramento Region. In today’s tough economic climate, gifts from corporate donors are more important than ever.
Sacramento State provides well-educated graduates who form the backbone of the region’s work force. Our faculty help shape the policy and offer the intellectual expertise the Sacramento area will need to guide it toward economic recovery and keep it strong. And annual regional spending related to the University has an impact of more than $930 million.
The University has a number of programs that make it possible for you to make an investment that will impact the campus and our students for years to comeCorporations may invest in Sacramento State through:
- Establishing an endowed scholarship or supporting a program
- Providing support through matching gifts
- Making an annual gift to the Sac State Fund, President's Circle or Deans' Leadership Circle
- Engaging with the Alumni Association's robust programming
- Hiring students through Sacramento State's Career Center