College of Education
In the College of Education, we can do remarkable things with your gift of…
- $30, assists the TEACHing for Change movement in achieving its mission of preparing educators, counselors, administrators and social change agents who work and live in the Sacramento region.
- $25, allows more students to enter the Teaching Credentials in Education Program.
- $25, provides beneficial resources for the Deaf Studies and American Sign Language Program, specifically the American Sign Language Club.
- $25, allows for expanding hours tutors can assist students through the College of Education’s Math & Learning Skills.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $25, the Center for Counseling and Diagnostic Services could acquire upgrades and new assets to support their efforts to provide quality counseling and diagnostic services to families and children throughout the region.
- $20, a student could receive a gift card to the Hornet Book Store for purchasing books or supplies.
And, if one person gave…
What will your gift do in the College of Education?
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information on giving to the College of Education, please contact Lisa Woodard-Mink, Director of Planned Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 278-3852. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 1, but your support is always appreciated. Give online anytime.