College of Engineering and Computer Science
In the College of Engineering and Computer Science, we can do remarkable things with your gift.
If 100 Hornets gave $10, then
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering students could have better access to the latest software programs for their senior design projects.
- Computer Engineering students could gain better access to state-of-the-art computer hardware for high speed computing studies.
- Civil Engineering students could purchase additional materials for participation in the concrete canoe competition.
- Construction Management students could have better access to the latest project management programs for their class projects.
- Mechanical Engineering students could purchase additional materials for their Formula SAE race car.
- Computer Science students would have increased capacity to travel to hack-a-thon competitions.
If 100 Hornets gave $50, then
- Storage lockers and furniture for a new study room for our student organizations could be purchased.
And, if one person gave $5,000, then
- A professor would be more able to pay her students for their participation in a summer research project.
What will your gift do in the College of Engineering and Computer Science?
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information on giving to the College of Engineering and Computer Science,please contact Laurie MacIntosh, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 278-2577. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 1, but your support is always appreciated. Give online anytime.