Graduate Equity Fellowship Program
For classified or conditionally classified students in a graduate program
A $1,500 grant for students who have experienced economic and educational disadvantages. Students must meet financial and academic requirements and be classified or conditionally classified in a graduate program at CSU, Sacramento.
- California Resident
- Admitted and enrolled as a classified graduate student.
- Applicant has applied for financial aid and demonstrates a minimum financial need of $1,000 as determined by the Financial Aid Office.
- Enrolled as a full time (8 units) classified graduate student receiving the Fellowship.
- Applicant has experienced various impediments to obtaining entry to graduate school: Impediments can be the absence of a family member who attended college; matriculation in a school or schools with poor financial or curricular support; have physical or learning disability; or
- Academic research interest focusing on cultural, societal, or educational problems as they affect educationally disadvantaged segments of society; or
- Evidence of an intention to use the degree toward the fostering of diversity in the field of education.
Interested students should contact the Graduate Diversity Program at 6000 J Street, River Front Center 203, Sacramento, CA 95819-6114 . For additional information call (916) 278-3834 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Download 2014/15 Application
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS
April 16, 2014
Note: Applications may continue to be accepted beyond the deadline date if funds are available.
Continuing Students: If you have already been awarded the Graduate Equity Fellowship award for the 2013-2014 academic year, and you are eligible to receive the award for 2014-2015, please complete the Continuing Student Application.