Applicants with Foreign Documents
All required documentation must be submitted for an application to be considered complete. Please contact the Office of Graduate Studies if you are unsure of the submission criteria.
- TOEFL: paper based test (pbt)
Graduate, Second Baccalaureate score of 550**
- TOEFL: computer-based version (cbt)
Graduate, Second Baccalaureate score of 213**
- TOEFL: internet based (iBt)
Graduate, Second Baccalaureate score of 80**
- IELTS (The International English Language Testing System)
Graduate, Second Baccalaureate score of 7.0
- PTE (Pearson's Test of English Academic)
Graduate, Second Baccalaureate score of 65**
**Please Note: Some departments require higher scores. Please contact the department for specific requirements.
GRADUATES: Students must complete a minimum four year bachelor's degree to be eligible for admission.
Applicants must have one of the following to qualify for admission if they do not have a four year degree:
- Three year degree plus master's
- Two bachelor's degrees (to total 4 yrs.)
- Three year degree + Assoc. In Chartered Accounts, India
- Three year degree + postgraduate diploma, that required the three year degree from an AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
DOCUMENTS: Students must submit official attested copies of the university mark sheet for each year/semester of attendance showing All Pass and Fail Marks obtained. Consolidated transcripts or consolidated mark sheets from the affiliated college cannot be accepted. Graduate students must submit the above with an official attested copy of the degree certificate.
All documents must be submitted in university sealed envelopes bearing the authority’s signature, title of signatory and school and mailed directly from the institution to the Office of Graduate Studies, California State University Sacramento 6000 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95819-6112. All records must be attested by the University Registrar, Controller of Examinations or College Principal only.