To be considered eligible, you must:
- Qualify for admission to Sacramento State as a freshman or transfer student.
- Qualify for "Independent Student Status" under federal financial aid guidelines.
- Are classified as a California resident by the California State University Office of Admissions and records.
- Have earned at least a 2.5 GPA in completed coursework.
To remain eligible, you must:
- Maintain an overall 2.5 GPA or above.
- Maintain enrollment in at least 12 units of coursework each semester.
- Maintain continuous enrollment unless a formal leave of absence is granted.
- Fully participate in all aspects of the program (events, student committees, workshops, meetings with program staff and assigned mentor)
- Be receptive to staff monitoring of academic performance.
- Abide by all University standards for appropriate conduct and community behavior.
is unique in that it does
not end after completion
of a bachelor's degree.
Support continues through graduate degrees, doctoral
degrees, or wherever else a student's
dream may lead.