Welcome to Sacramento State!
Sacramento is a bike-friendly community!
In addition to the bicycle lanes found throughout the area, there are also scenic routes right beside the University.
Alpha Phi Sigma
Criminal Justice Honors Society
The Mission of Alpha Phi Sigma is to promote analytical thinking, rigorous scholarship, and lifelong learning; to keep abreast of the advances in scientific research; to elevate the ethical standards of the criminal justice professions and to sustain in the public mind the benefit and necessity of education and professional training.
ACJA - Lamda Alpha Epsilon
Criminal Justice Fraternity
Phi Alpha Delta
Learn about the scholarships offered to declared Criminal Justice majors.
Crime Scene Lab
See what our students are doing in the Crime Scene Lab
Resources for Current Students
The place to find answers to your questions about navigating the University experience.
Meet our Division Faculty
Masters in Criminal Justice
Frequently asked questions about our graduate program.
Center for African Peace and Conflict Resolution
Center for Justice and Policy Research
Business Office, Alpine Hall 137 (916) 278-6487
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
California State University, Sacramento
Division of Criminal Justice
Alpine Hall 137, MS 6085
Sacramento, CA 95819
What's the BUZZ?
- The Supplemental Application for the Criminal Justice major will be available from September 5 through October 18, for the Spring 2017 semester. Click here for the application.
- Need help with the Supplemental Application? Come to one of the following information sessions for assistance in applying.
- Sept. 28, 12-1 p.m. - Eureka Hall 115
- Oct. 3, 5-6 p.m. - Alpine Hall 235
- Oct. 18, 5-6 p.m. - Alpine Hall 232
- The Master of Science in Criminal Justice filing period for the Spring 2017 semester begins on August 1, 2016 through September 15, 2016. See "How to Apply" for more information.
- Save the Date. The 2016 Criminal Justice Convocation will take place on Tuesday, October 4, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. The theme of this year's convocation is Community Policing Relations. The keynote speaker will be Dr. Delores Jones-Brown, founding director of the Center for Race and Justice, John Jay College of Criminal Justice. Download the flyer here.
- Save the Date. The 14th Annual Sacramento State Law Forum will take place on Tuesday, November 8, 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. Come learn about law school at this FREE event! More information for students. Registration for law school representatives.