Welcome to Sacramento State!
Sacramento is a bike-friendly community!
In addition to the bicycle lanes found throughout the area, there are also scenic routes right beside the University.
Alpha Phi Sigma
Criminal Justice Honors Society
The Mission of Alpha Phi Sigma is to promote analytical thinking, rigorous scholarship, and lifelong learning; to keep abreast of the advances in scientific research; to elevate the ethical standards of the criminal justice professions and to sustain in the public mind the benefit and necessity of education and professional training.
ACJA - Lamda Alpha Epsilon
Criminal Justice Fraternity
Phi Alpha Delta
Learn about the scholarships offered to declared Criminal Justice majors.
Crime Scene Lab
See what our students are doing in the Crime Scene Lab
Resources for Current Students
The place to find answers to your questions about navigating the University experience.
Meet our Division Faculty
Masters in Criminal Justice
Frequently asked questions about our graduate program.
Center for African Peace and Conflict Resolution
Center for Justice and Policy Research
Business Office, Alpine Hall 137 (916) 278-6487
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
California State University, Sacramento
Division of Criminal Justice
Alpine Hall 137, MS 6085
Sacramento, CA 95819
What's the BUZZ?
- Fall 2016 Commencement on Saturday, December 17th, at Sleep Train Area. Graduating students assemble at 7 a.m.; the commencement ceremony begins at 8 a.m.
New this year: Guest tickets are required. (Graduating students must identify themselves by wearing a cap and gown, but no ticket is required.) For more information about commencement, click here. To order your complimentary tickets, click here.
- The Supplemental Application for the Fall 2017 semester will be open from February 1 through March 15, 2017. More information on how to apply . . .
- News story about the Crime Lab on Univision (Spanish).
- 2016 Convocation Video Available. Click here to view.
- The Master of Science in Criminal Justice filing period for the Fall 2017 semester begins on October 1, 2016 through March 1, 2017. See "How to Apply" for more information.