Learn about the scholarships offered to declared Criminal Justice majors.
Find out about law school requirements.
Crime Scene Lab
See what our students are doing in the Crime Scene Lab
Resources for Current Students
The place to find answers to your questions about navigating the University experience.
Meet our Division Faculty
Masters in Criminal Justice
Frequently asked questions about our graduate program.
Center for African Peace and Conflict Resolution
Center for Justice and Policy Research
Business Office, Alpine Hall 137 (916) 278-6487
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
California State University, Sacramento
Division of Criminal Justice
Alpine Hall 137, MS 6085
Sacramento, CA 95819
What's the BUZZ?
- Scholarship applications are now available for declared Criminal Justice majors. Applications are due at noon on Tuesday, April 4, 2017, to the CRJ Advising Center in ALP-133.
- The Supplemental Application for the Fall 2017 semester will be open from February 1 through March 15, 2017. More information on how to apply . . .
- News story about the Crime Lab on Univision (Spanish).
- 2016 Convocation Video Available. Click here to view.
- The Master of Science in Criminal Justice filing period for the Fall 2017 semester begins on October 1, 2016 through March 1, 2017. See "How to Apply" for more information.