Public Health Club
Public health awareness for Sacramento State students and the surrounding communities.
Officers: Jacobsen, Agroia, Nolan, Dumo, Abadilla (left to right)
Meet your officers
What is PHC?
PHC stands for Public Health Club and we are a non-profit student organization. The PHC started in 1991 and since then our goal has been to enhance, promote, and intervene in personal and community health. All majors are welcome!
Want to get involved with PHC?
Attend one of our meetings and fill out an enrollment form. Check our bulletin board on the fourth floor of Solano Hall for meeting dates and times. There is a $15 fee payable to the Treasurer or any other officer of the club.
Dr. Patty Woodward works closely with students and PHC and provides them with up-to-date academic advising and information about events and activities in which club members may participate.
- To supplement the education of students interested in health related topics through guest speakers, activities, and other avenues.
- To serve as a source of information for greater awareness of the many aspects of health and health studies available to the campus community.
- To disseminate information about jobs, experience, and opportunities related to the health field by forming a network between professionals and students.
- To provide members with fun social activities and interaction with related clubs and campus organizations.
- A $15 due is required to be paid by all members.
- Mandatory attendance of 4 of the 7 meetings held this Spring semester of 2012. (Schedule of meetings located on Solano 4th floor bulletin board).
- Mandatory attendance AND participation of 2 events.